Defaqto is an independent financial researcher focused on supporting better financial decision making. Their researchers validate and analyse the data to provide insight and consultancy to all layers of the financial services sector including financial advisors, mortgage and general insurance brokers, product providers, web aggregators and the public sector. Ultimately, this data underpins Defaqto's product Ratings, web and software solutions, publications, events and consultancy services.
Our cover is rated 5 Star, which shows that we provide one of the highest quality offerings in the market, with a comprehensive level of features and benefits, which include as standard:
• Windscreen repair or replacement*
• The use of a courtesy car when using one of our approved repairers
• A lifetime guarantee on repairs when you use one of our approved repairers
• Up to 90 days cover when you're driving in the EU
• Uninsured driver protection – you won’t lose your no-claims bonus and won’t have any excess to pay if you’re in an accident with an uninsured driver that wasn’t your fault.
• Cover up to £1,000 for replacement locks if your keys are lost or stolen
• Unlimited cover for standard fitted audio and satellite navigation equipment
• Up to £100 per person for onward travel or overnight accommodation if your car isn't roadworthy after an accident and you can't complete your journey.
* Excesses are applicable when making a claim
Terms and conditions apply, as detailed in your Car Insurance Policy Document.
To learn more about Defaqto and their Star Ratings, visit the Defaqto Star Ratings website at www.defaqto.com/star-ratings.
Why Choose Us?
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
We have a number of checks to ensure we're only offering cover to honest customers, so we can maintain low premiums
View our policy documents for more information about what we cover.
These documents are relevant to all policies taken out after 1st November 2018. If your policy was purchased earlier than this please visit the My Account area for your most up to date documents.